The Foundation provides advisory assistance in selecting and applying for various educational courses and programs to receive language or vocational training for the displaced volunteers and activists.
Program participants are citizens of Belarus who were persecuted by Belarusian authorities for political reasons after August 9, 2020, in one or more of the following circumstances:
- they were detained, arrested, beaten, tortured;
- they were fired from their jobs;
- they were expelled from educational institutions for their position
- were subjected to economic or psychological pressure, and it became impossible or impractical to continue their education or work in Belarus.
Both volunteers and activists and their family members can participate in this support program.
The Foundation helps by:
- selecting suitable study programs;
- assembling the necessary documentation;
- controlling the process of applying for the selected study programs.