Thanks to the "Until All Are Free" campaign, launched in collaboration with the Dissidentby.com
initiative, the voice of each political prisoner must be heard. We aim for everyone to learn about the problems not as vague thousands but as the burden of specific individuals and their families. Therefore, as part of the project, well-known Belarusians personally take political prisoners under their care.
Why should the voice of political prisoners be louder?
- This care is informational. Guardians will voice the problems of political prisoners and their families in the media.
- It is also direct assistance, such as sending letters to dissidents.
Who can become a guardian?
- Due to the war in Ukraine and other international conflicts, people have partially forgotten about political prisoners in our country.
- Inside Belarus, people are afraid to support protests and even political prisoners because they are frightened.
- Therefore, the voices of guardians abroad must be louder. Famous people are wanted to be heard and listened to.
How to become a guardian?
- Political actors
- Opposition leaders
- Representatives of the international community
- Belarusians from the diaspora
- Well-known Belarusians inside and outside the country
For all questions regarding participation in the campaign, please contact our Telegram bot @StranafundPZ
Effective support for a person in detention cannot be a one-time effort. Only the regular involvement of political actors, opposition leaders, the international community, and the diaspora, as well as residents of the country, will help maintain the physical and psychological health of dissidents and their loved ones.